Junior Chemistry Set One and Workbook for Primary aged students
If you are a Primary Teacher, or Home Educating Parent this is probably the most amazing and well valued Science product you could ever acquire.
This purchase includes the Junior Chemistry Set One and a 13 lesson workbook (digital pdf download) which is fully supported by over 5 hours of video lessons on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7yhVJjjoFg
The digital download INCLUDES the 13 lesson workbook, plus answers, plus risk assessments plus full mapping to the Australian Curriculum V9! Amazing!!
Each Junior Chemistry Set One contains
1. A colour of your choice storage container - 17cm long by 12cm wide (Your choice of either Blue, Aqua, Green, Pink, Orange or White)
2. A sturdy foam infill which is firm to the touch, washable and long lasting.
The infill keeps the equipment organised, protected and secure.
3. A digital thermometer with a one metre lead. It is so easy to use, read and wonderful for so many Science experiments. The batteries are easily replaceable (2 x LR44).
It has a huge measuring range from -10C to 120C
4. A clear, round plastic storage container with screw on lid
5. A round timber disk with the Tiny Science Lab Logo laser engraved on
6. A steel pan
7. An aluminium pan
8. A white resin dish/plate
9. A tiny plastic spoon (0.25ml)
10. A 10ml glass conical flask with rubber stopper
11. Two 10 ml borosilicate glass beakers
12. A plastic funnel
13. A small plastic specimen vial with lid
14. A bar magnet
15. A glass stirring rod
16. A 2ml plastic transfer pipette
This set is also accompanied by (there were just too many goodies to fit in the case!)
i. A silicone ice cube tray which makes 16 tiny ice cubes!
ii. Half a vial of Orbeez (At least 100 Orbeez!)
iii. A vial of artificial snow
iv. A small square metal dish
v. Five tiny balloons.
We highly recommend Queen food colouring
The equipment is robust and strong.
This Set is not a toy. It will provide many years of education satisfaction.
Note - We stock spares of all the individual pieces of equipment, so if an item does inadvertently get lost or broken, it is easily replaced.
Recommended additional purchases
1. Safety glasses
2. Wash bottle (great for providing water during each lesson as well as washing the equipment)
3. Timber table protector.
4. The Junior Chemistry Set Two. Jacob is currently working on the Junior Chemistry Course Two - due for release December 2023. This will be available for free if you have purchased this product. This course requires both the Junior Chemistry Set One and Two together.
This Junior Chemistry Set One is also available as a 12 pack set in a carry case.
Checkout the Primary School Incursions being run by us!
NOTE: For commercial enterprises using our worksheets - a 5% royalty on any income derived from their use is payable to Make Science Fun Pty Ltd - This includes (but is not limited to) online lesson providers, in-person workshops, incursions, teacher training, vacation care, holiday clubs, after school care etc. Contact us for more details or how you can start your own Science incursion business.
I bought the Tiny Lab Kits as we are homeschooling and the are a great introduction to science equipment. The kids love working with their tiny science equipment and performing experiments.