Button Battery replacement LR44 for digital thermometer
This product contains TWO LR44 Button Batteries to be used in our digital thermometers.
NOTE: We have set up a Special Cheaper Postage Rate for this item.
The cost for postage for just the Button Batteries is $1.50
These batteries will power your thermometers for 12 months.
The batteries are replaced by:
1. Removing the thermometer from the 3d printed plastic case. This can be done by levering with a flat bladed object like a knife.
2. Use a small flat screwdriver to open the battery flap by levering sideways in the direction of the arrow on the flap.
3. Push the batteries in towards the circular clips. Check to see if thermometer is powered up.
4. Reverse the order to reassemble.
5. This process, once practiced, will take under 1 minute.
WARNING: BUTTON BATTERIES are VERY dangerous if swallowed
Keep new and used button batteries out of sight and out of reach of small children at all times.
As soon as you have finished using a button battery, wrap sticky tape around the battery, put it in a glass container out of reach of children and recycle at your nearest bcycle drop off point